WARRANTY & RETURNS
If an item is deemed unsuitable for its intended use for any reason as covered by Australian Consumer Law, please contact us via email as soon as practically possible to see if we can organise an alternative arrangement before the returns process takes place.
For product exchanges, place a new order for the correct item and return the old item for a refund.
A return must be requested by email- firstname.lastname@example.org and contain a copy of our email response Your return must be received with all original packaging intact and must be fit for resale. We understand that clothing may need to be fitted, however goods must be returned in an unused condition and with all tags and packaging intact. Scuff marks, sticky tape on the packaging etc, may result in the return not being processed.
You have 14 days from the date that the goods are delivered in which to make the return.
Once a return has been approved, it will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the return at our warehouse. You will receive a refund via your original payment method.
In the event your return does not meet our returns policy, we will notify you. At which point, you will have the option of collecting the item from us in Melbourne, or we can ship to you at a $9.00 charge. Items will be held for a period of 90 days. Once this period has elapsed, the goods will be donated to charity.
We reserve the right to reject any return if we believe that our returns process is being abused.
We strongly suggest using a parcel service that is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. Halfworn Australia will not be held liable for any goods lost in transit.
For goods that are faulty or not functional please use the warranty procedures listed below.
All goods supplied by Halfworn Australia are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty. If an item has failed and you believe it to be a claimable warranty, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com
Please note that we endeavour to resolve warranty assessment in a timely manner, however due to the complexity of some products it might need to be returned to the distributor and in some cases the manufacturer for assessment.
After completing all the information and accepting our warranty terms and conditions you will receive an email informing you of the next step:
- Please pack your items properly to minimise the risk of it being damaged in transit.
- We strongly suggest that a trackable delivery service is used as Halfworn Australia will not be liable for any goods lost in transit.
- The defective product must be returned and received by us within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to claim warranty.
- You will receive an email notification once we receive the product.
Outcome of the Warranty assessment:
Product found to be defective and under warranty - we will do the following:
- The products will either be repaired or
- The product will be replaced or
- The product purchase price will be refunded where it cannot be repaired or replaced with a similar product.
- Halfworn Australia will be responsible for any or all freight costs in returning your product.
Product found not to be defective or covered by the Warranty:
- You will be notified of this outcome after assessment via email.
- The product can be returned to you at your expense or it can be collected from us in Melbourne.
Due to health and safety regulations, we request all used products to be cleaned prior to being returned. Clothing needs to be washed before it is returned.